We are proud and honoured to be awarded the 5* HP Sustainability Impact Partner Accreditation.
This award recognises our achievement in successfully implementing HP's Sustainable Impact Partner Programme across the company and our customer base.
The HP Sustainability programme aims to create long-lasting, positive change by protecting the planet, supporting the people and strengthening the communities where we live, work and do business.
The HP Sustainability Impact Team said: “HP are very delighted to recognise Banner with a 5* award. To achieve the 5* accreditation, Banner clearly demonstrated their strong internal sustainability initiatives, they evidenced how they utilise the resources available from HP to benefit their customers and with an excellent case study, proved how they help their customers to achieve their sustainability goals by reducing their energy consumption.
In addition, Banner was able to showcase how active they are in engaging with the community and a range of community projects.”
Sustainable impact has long been a focus at Banner, and we believe it is in everyone’s interest - our customers, our employees and the global community’s - to find new ways to better protect the natural environment. The HP Sustainability Programme helps our customers to succeed in achieving their sustainability aims, delivers better quality workplaces for our people and supports our wider communities. Banner will continue to work with HP and deliver its sustainability strategy to help deliver a long- term sustainable impact.
We continue to expand our investments and commitments across our four key CSR pillars - Our Natural Environment, Our Supply Chain, Our Communities and Our People, which help us to deliver sustainable impact and social value for our customers, community, suppliers and employees.
To find out more about CSR at Banner please click here.
Banner Supports the HP mission, which is to:
- Grow their business, not their footprint—and support our customers to do the same.
- Transform their entire business to drive a more efficient, circular, and low-carbon economy.
- Enable their customers to invent the future through their most sustainable portfolio of products and services.
- Champion dignity, respect, and empowerment for all people with whom we work.
- Embed diversity and inclusion in everything they do.
- Enable all people who help bring their products to market to thrive at work, at home, and in their communities.
- Catalyze positive change in communities where we live, work, and do business.
- Unlock opportunity through the power of technology
- Improve the vitality and resilience of our local communities.
To find out more