We are proud to announce that we’ve been awarded sole supplier of the CPC Lot 1 and Lot 2 Stationery and Education Supplies framework.
Majid Khan, Senior Contracts & Procurement Officer at CPC says: “We are confident that CPC members will be delighted with both the service proposition and pricing on offer from Banner, which, when compared to a basket of items containing almost 1200 lines on a like for like basis shows direct savings of more than 22% over the two lots.”
Key framework benefits
- One catalogue, one contact, one purchase order, one invoice – using Banner is easy so you can focus on what’s important
- A one-stop-shop for all your stationery and education supplies
- Whether you need cleaning and janitorial materials, stationery, ink and toner, arts and crafts supplies or paper – Banner has the answer!
- You can buy at the most competitive prices, allowing your budget to stretch further
- Quick and efficient next day delivery on orders placed by 4pm – no waiting for your parcel to arrive
- EU compliant - compliant with OJEU Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015)
- A friendly reception…..Banner will provide you with a direct line to a dedicated account management team rather than an anonymous call centre
Who can use this framework?
All CPC members, which includes but is not limited to:
- FE Colleges
- FE Sixth Form Colleges
- Free Schools
- Specialist and Special Needs Colleges
- Schools with 6th Forms
- Adult Education Colleges
- Private and Independent Colleges
- University Technical Colleges
If you’re not yet a CPC member then it's no problem. Joining is easy and it's completely FREE..... just click here to start the process.
What supplies are available through this framework?
The framework is split into two lots:
Lot 1 - Stationery (FE Colleges, Academy Trusts & Universities)
Lot 1 includes, but is not limited to: Office Stationery, including pens, pencils, desktop accessories, filing products, notebooks and diaries etc.
Lot 2 - One Stop Shop Schools & Academies
Lot 2 is a one stop shop covering a wide range of products to incorporate all Education Supplies requirements for Schools & Academies. This lot will include but is not limited to small quantities of Copier Paper, Arts & Crafts supplies, Electronic Office Supplies and Computer Consumables, including Ink and Toner print cartridges, Cleaning & Janitorial materials, Sundries and all your Stationery requirements.
CPC weighted the competition at 60% price and 40% quality, assessing over 1200 lines, and over 40 qualitative service essentials. The framework commenced on 1 October 2018 for two years with an option to extend for a further 2 x 12-month periods.
For more information about the CPC Stationery and Education Supplies framework, click here.