As the the sole supplier on the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) Stationery and Education Supplies framework, Banner is thrilled to announce that the framework has been recommended for use by the DfE .
The DfE has approved the framework as it offers schools a quick, simple and compliant route to order all stationery and education supplies from one place.
Key framework benefits
- One catalogue, one contact, one purchase order, one invoice – using Banner is easy so you
can focus on what’s important
- A one-stop-shop for all your stationery and education supplies
- Whether you need cleaning and janitorial materials, stationery, ink and toner, arts and crafts supplies or paper – Banner has the answer!
- You can buy at the most competitive prices, allowing your budget to stretch further
- Quick and efficient next day delivery on orders placed by 4pm – no waiting for your parcel to arrive
- Compliant with Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015)
- Ability to provide static catalogue to upload to finance systems, for example P S Financials
- A friendly reception…..Banner will provide you with a direct line to a dedicated account management team rather than an anonymous call centre
Banner is the sole supplier on this framework due to our experience and ability to provide customers with a comprehensive range of products that combine quality and value. The contract has recently been extended until September 2022.
Find out what other CPC members say about Banner
Caroline Jowett, Trust Finance Officer, Beckfoot Trust said: “We started using Banner in May 2019 and regularly compare prices to our old supplier. During our last review we looked at a random selection of 65 products taken off orders we had made. Of these items, 50 were cheaper with Banner, giving us a total saving of 25%. Overall we are happy with the pricing and service that Banner supply, having an assigned account manager works very well for our Trust.”
Matthew Little, Procurement Manager, Star Academies commented: “We contracted with Banner through the CPC framework in 2018 and they have been a great resource and support to us throughout. The customer account team are always willing to help and take time to build relationships with the schools and end users, which helps create lasting value and quality of service. Banner provide a really helpful one stop shop with competitive pricing and are willing to work with us to help match or beat other quotes where possible. The account meetings are very insightful and helpful coming prepared with useful information to help further improve out service. We would recommend them as a great supplier to work with.”
Who can use this framework?
All CPC members! Joining is easy and it's completely FREE..... just click here to start the process.
What supplies are available through this framework?
- Lot 1 - Stationery (FE Colleges, Academy Trusts & Universities)
Lot 1 includes, but is not limited to: Office Stationery, including pens, pencils, desktop accessories, filing products, notebooks and diaries etc.
- Lot 2 - One Stop Shop Schools & Academies
Lot 2 is a one stop shop covering a wide range of products to incorporate all Education Supplies requirements for Schools & Academies. This lot will include but is not limited to small quantities of Copier Paper, Arts & Crafts supplies, Electronic Office Supplies and Computer Consumables, including Ink and Toner print cartridges, Cleaning & Janitorial materials, Sundries and all your Stationery requirements.
CPC weighted the competition at 60% price and 40% quality, assessing over 1200 lines, and over 40 qualitative service essentials.
For more information about the CPC Stationery and Education Supplies framework, click here.