You could save up to 70% on your usual printer ink usage when you introduce yourself or your employees to HP Instant INK - Here's how you can sign up and reap the benefits today.
Whether you are working from home, getting ready to return to the office, or doing a mixture of both, there’s never been a better time to introduce yourself or your employees to HP Instant Ink!
Instead of worrying about running low on printing ink, setting up a HP Instant Ink monthly plan with Banner will measure the number of pages you are expecting to print, instead of the amount of ink you are likely to use!
What Are the Benefits of HP Instant Ink?
Eliminate printer ink waste and be more efficient with your home and workplace printing with HP Instant Ink – here are some of the main benefits:
- No extra cost for printing using Colour Inks– Your monthly fee is only based on the number of pages you print, not the amount of ink or type of ink you use.
- Monitored ink usage– As soon as your printer is low on ink, you’ll be sent a replacement cartridge straight to your door.
- Reduced printer ink waste– You will only receive new ink when you need it and your monthly fee covers the ink, shipping, and recycling.
- Change plans anytime without hassle– Switching to a higher page plan or down to a lower page plan is quick, easy and incurs no extra cost.
- Recycling old cartridges is handled for you– Just use HP’s prepaid envelopes to make returning and recycling your used cartridges a breeze as part of HP’s closed-loop recycling programme.
- Guaranteed quick delivery when you need it– Your HP printer will anticipate when you are about to run out of ink and will order a replacement cartridge automatically. As a HP Instant Ink customer, you are guaranteed a new HP Instant Ink cartridge when you need it with Next Day Delivery, so that you never run out of ink!
How Does an Instant Ink Plan Work?
To sign up to the service, you will just need:
- A HP Inkjet Printer compatible with this service, click here to find out more
- An active internet connection
- A valid email address
- A valid payment method for billing – this can be a Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, or a HP Instant Ink Prepaid Card*
*not all payment methods may be available in all countries.
Enrol today and get £10 free credit: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/?jumpid=af_95b1285bba