London to Paris
Across a 43-degree heat wave, Applications Support Specialist, Stephen Baggley got out his bike to raise money for Rotherham Hospice. Stephen decided to challenge himself in the name of charity by cycling the whole way from London, England to Paris, France, across 300 miles and has managed to raise £900 for the hospice across his 4-day escapade.
"The final mile to the Tower was an experience I will never forget"
Want to read more?
If you would like to read about other Banner employees who have been giving something back, please read Cleaning up in Scarborough on our Banner blog, or visit our CSR page
If you want to donate to any of the charities mentions please find the links to their websites below:
- The Institute of Cancer Research - https://www.icr.ac.uk/support-us
- NSPCC - https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-you-can-do/make-a-donation?&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2efrBRD3ARIsAEnt0eibAz7n_YaJlXazElcr2eHfys0ePS2sjQ64Rdgpb0jWWvQJui7cPeYaAlbTEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Rotherham Hospice - https://www.rotherhamhospice.org.uk/donate
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance - https://www.yorkshireairambulance.org.uk/donate/
- Cancer Research UK - https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/get-involved/donate
- BOSS Business Supplies Charity -https://www.bossfederation.com/page.asp?node=47876&sec=Support_Us