SUPC members and universities can now order essential IT accessories from Banner
Banner are pleased to announce that we have been awarded a position on the SUPC IT Related Accessories and Parts (ITRAP) 2020 (ITS4041 SU) framework.
We’ve been selected because we are a market leader in IT products that provides value for money and is committed to responsible procurement.
Find out what this framework can offer you:
This framework offers you a quick, simple route to a comprehensive range of:
- Storage Media
- Computer Components
- Virtual Reality
- Products Displays
- Telecoms Equipment Cables Power related accessories
- IT Security
- Products/Device Protection
- AV Consumables
- Special Needs/Assisted technology products
Top 5 Benefits of using this Framework
- Expert Team - our technology team are highly accredited so can provide you with the best advice and the right solution for your educational environment.
- Comprehensive pricing - based on economies of scale from aggregated spends
- Outstanding service - We offer next day delivery, installation and removal of old hardware and a flexible service to suit your needs
- Consolidate your order - Banner is already a supplier on the SUPC Office,
Computer and Library Supplies framework, which means you can now consolidate your orders and benefit from receiving one order, processing one invoice and raising one PO
- Compliant framework - Quick and easy to use, this Framework is already EU/UK compliant
If you would like to discuss your requirements for IT Related Accessories and Parts, please don't hesitate to contact your Banner account manager on the details below.
T: 0843 538 311 EXT:5209 E: Ian.Dixon@BannerUK.com
T: 07786336727 E: John.Harney@banneruk.com
If you're interested in becoming a Banner customer please email contact.banner@BannerUK.com.