As the UK's largest distributor of workplace supplies across several NHS Supply Chain frameworks for more than 25 years, UK owned and based Banner is delighted to be awarded on the new NHS Supply Chain Lighting, Tools and Facilities Management Consumables framework through Direct, Blue Diamond and eDirect supply routes.
This new framework offers customers, especially those in estates and facilities, quick and easy access to Banner’s wide-ranging Premises and Maintenance category, both stocked and through Banner’s extensive supplier partnerships, and will enable them to work with their existing contacts at Banner and order even more of their requirements through a compliant framework alongside other workplace supplies.
Items covered by the framework include but are not limited to:
• Torches: Penlight. Headlight. Hand. Heavy Duty.
• Light Bulbs
• Lights: Work Lights. Emergency Lighting.
• Tools: Drills. Screwdrivers. Pliers. Glue Guns. Toolboxes. Tape Measures. Laser Measures.
• Nail Guns.
• Tool Storage
• Ladders: Step Ladders. Folding and Mobile Steps. Telescopic. Platform.
• Winter Maintenance Equipment: De-Icer. Salt. Salt Spreaders. Grit Bin. Screenwash. Snow Shovel. Screen Wash.
• Oil Spill Kits
• Pathways Maintenance: Litter Pickers. Traffic Cones. A Boards. Pressure Washers.
• Trucks: Platform. Three Way. Pallet.
• Trolleys: Chair. Mesh Surround.
Why choose Banner?
• Expert and knowledgeable team who pride themselves on service
• Wide product range
• Next day delivery options
• Compliant route to frameworks
View the 2021 Banner Catalogue
Each year, our products and suppliers are carefully selected for inclusion in our catalogue based on high standards of responsibility and care towards local communities and the environment.
This year we’ve launched our Green Choice accreditation logo to make it even easier to find environmentally friendly products on the page.
For a hard copy, which has been sustainably produced and packaged, just add BANCATU21 to your next order.
Please contact your normal Banner Account Manager or Banner Frameworks Coordinator Lesley Greenhalgh at Lesley.Greenhalgh@BannerUK.com for advice, pricing for products and projects, or if you would like to arrange a meeting, virtual or face to face, to discuss your requirements in more detail.